Brez komentarja, samo v vednost. Spodaj je pregled rezultatov zadnjih znanstvenih raziskav na temo učinkovitosti ivermectina in njihov povzetek. Rad bi slišal mnenje slovenske stroke na ta pregled.
Appearing as a witness Tuesday morning before the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs—which held a hearing on “Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution”— Dr. Pierre Kory, President of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), called for the government to swiftly review the already expansive and still rapidly emerging medical evidence on Ivermectin.
The data shows the ability of the drug Ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, to keep those with early symptoms from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease, and even to help critically ill patients recover.
Dr. Kory testified that Ivermectin is effectively a “miracle drug” against COVID-19 and called upon the government’s medical authorities—the NIH, CDC, and FDA—to urgently review the latest data and then issue guidelines for physicians, nurse-practitioners, and physician assistants to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19.
- Our comprehensive review of the emerging evidence for Ivermectin use in our I-MASK+ protocol (PDF, continuously updated)
- A concise summary of the scientific review on ivermectin above (PDF, continuously updated)
- I-MASK+ Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
- Dr. Paul Marik’s comprehensive meta-analysis of COVID-19 therapeutics (PDF)
- An introductory video explaining the review on Ivermectin by Dr. Pierre Kory (Vimeo)
- Dr. Paul Marik’s recent lecture on I-MASK+ (YouTube)
- Invited Grand Rounds Lecture on ivermectin by Pierre Kory (YouTube)